Private Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Ultrasound Scan DVT Ultrasound Scan...Read More
Vascular Ultrasound Scans
Leading Provider of Private Ultrasound Services in London offering:
Pregnancy Scans – Men Scans – Women Scans
Private Vascular scans in London
A vascular ultrasound scan will evaluate the health of your veins and arteries using colour Doppler and Duplex.
Schedule your Vascular Scan
Schedule your ultrasound exam at our London clinic today.
Genuine Google Reviews
- Christopher Allen2/29/2020 – Google
Incredibly quick and easy online booking process. I was researching in the early hours of the morning concerned about some blood results, and I was able to book an ultrasound for the same day at a very reasonable price. Tareq was wonderful and once I told him I had a medical background he explained the more detailed scan results to me clearly and reassuringly. Very happy with the service and would highly recommend. Thanks so much.
- Lindsey Blizard2/22/2020 – Google
Attended today for an ultrasound on my shoulder as I have frozen shoulder. Tareq and his assistant Gina were highly professional and Tareq was informative about the procedure and findings during the scan. He was also helpful in making suggestions about further treatment. Would definitely recommend. His report was emailed to me within an hour if the scan.
- Iannelli Dyer2/04/2020 – Google
Highly recommend this clinic! They have a wide range of availability to accommodate the work day, and they were flexible with changes. Yianni was very professional, trusting, and friendly. He made us feel comfortable informed, and made our first “early scan” a really positive experience!!
All Our Ultrasound Services
Book from the wide range of Private Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans we offer.
What is ultrasound?
Ultrasound is a non invasive diagnostic technique which uses high-frequency sound waves to create images of organs and structures inside your body. As the sound waves travel through your body, they reflect off tissues, sending information to a computer that interprets the waves and produces an image.
Your ultrasound may be performed transabdominally or transvaginally. A transabdominal ultrasound is the type used for pregnant women. The devices that emit sound waves, called the transducer, is moved across the abdomen, sending the waves down toward the uterus.
A transvaginal ultrasound uses a long, narrow transducer that’s placed inside the vagina. This method produces a clearer image of your pelvic organs, because it’s closer to reproductive organs.
Why use IUS for your ultrasound in London?
- Medical problems are very common and can be stressful. This is why at IUS we offer same or next day appointments without the need for a doctor’s request. We provide you with a report of the diagnostic treatment on the same day to enable faster more effective treatment.
- Our ultrasound scans are carried out by NHS experienced sonographers from London’s top teaching hospitals.
- We are using the latest diagnostic technology to identify pathology quickly and allow you to obtain any required treatment quickly.
- We are located near Notting Hill Gate station and therefore we are easy to find.
- Our scan prices are affordable and not a limiting factor to your health.
Book your Scan Today
No waiting Times.