Vascular Ultrasound Scans
Leading Provider of Private Ultrasound Services in London offering:
Pregnancy Scans – Men Scans – Women Scans
Private Vascular scans in London
A vascular ultrasound scan will evaluate the health of your veins and arteries using colour Doppler and Duplex.
See below the Vascular Scans we offer.
Schedule your Vascular Scan
Schedule your ultrasound exam at our London clinic today.
Genuine Google Reviews
All Our Ultrasound Services
Book from the wide range of Private Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans we offer.
What is ultrasound?
Ultrasound is a non invasive diagnostic technique which uses high-frequency sound waves to create images of organs and structures inside your body. As the sound waves travel through your body, they reflect off tissues, sending information to a computer that interprets the waves and produces an image.
Your ultrasound may be performed transabdominally or transvaginally. A transabdominal ultrasound is the type used for pregnant women. The devices that emit sound waves, called the transducer, is moved across the abdomen, sending the waves down toward the uterus.
A transvaginal ultrasound uses a long, narrow transducer that’s placed inside the vagina. This method produces a clearer image of your pelvic organs, because it’s closer to reproductive organs.
Why use IUS for your ultrasound in London?
- Medical problems are very common and can be stressful. This is why at IUS we offer same or next day appointments without the need for a doctor’s request. We provide you with a report of the diagnostic treatment on the same day to enable faster more effective treatment.
- Our ultrasound scans are carried out by NHS experienced sonographers from London’s top teaching hospitals.
- We are using the latest diagnostic technology to identify pathology quickly and allow you to obtain any required treatment quickly.
- We are located near Notting Hill Gate station and therefore we are easy to find.
- Our scan prices are affordable and not a limiting factor to your health.
Book your Scan Today
No waiting Times.